Friday 25 June 2010

25/06/10 BA (Hons)

Got my degree results (first class) and an offer to show my work in a Manchester gallery (International 3) in the space of two days. Good times! Here's some pictures of said work:






(untitled degree show piece, 70 cards, mixed media, on themes of Absurdist philosophy, existential consciousness and anti-theism)


Unfortunately, 5 pieces were stolen during the degree show, so I'll have to remake them. Can't get my head around someone being so disrespectful, but I guess if anything its weirdly flattering. After all, I wanted them to be tactile and desirable..


Hopefully going to build a proper website and figure out this blogging deal (would help to get some followers? ha) within the next couple of weeks. Time to be a real 'person'...or a real 'artist' at least! 

No comments:

Post a Comment